How do I prepare documents to maximise appearance?
Suggestions for maximising appearance:
- Try to use good quality documents in your transmissions. Documents that are typed or created in felt-tip black ink on white (or light) paper work best.
- Do not send documents that are not rectangular.
- Never use documents that have wet or sticky surfaces, wrinkles, staples or paper clips. However, your fax machine can transmit documents that have been subject to normal wear, such as documents with staple holes, letter folds and minor corner folds.
- If you are not sure how a document will fax, try making a copy first on your fax machine (load the document face down and press the COPY key).
- If your documents are very creased, torn, or crinkled, make a copy on a photocopier and send the copy instead. You can also use a photocopier to enlarge or reduce documents before sending.