How do I make copies?
Your OKIFAX160 can be used to make copies of original documents.
1. Place documents in the document feeder (max. 20 sheets) face down.
2. Push the document guide inwards until it lies level on the documents.
3. Press the:
key to select your desired resolution.
The different settings are:
- Normal (for documents with no special features)
- Fine (for documents with small print or drawings)
- SFINE (For copies)
Photos (for photos)
Making single copies
To make a single copy of a document, press the COPY key twice. Copying starts immediately.
Making multiple copies
1. Press COPY KEY once
2. Using the numeric keypad, enter the number of copies you would like to make, up to a maximum of 99
3. Press OK to confirm and the copies are generated
KB Ref: SC08-6-9K3F